The boys used the window gel clings to make their own snowmen. It was all fun and games until the next day, when Sam thought he would EAT one! Yes, Sam is my oldest and is 5, but I guess it was just too tempting to see what it would taste like. SO, his mom, me, called Poison Control to find out if I should be concerned. In case any of your children do this, the answer is no, there is nothing to worry about. It is a foreign object in his system, but it will not poison him. Do they always have to keep me on my toes? I know, I know...the answer is yes.Friday, January 23, 2009
Day 19
The boys used the window gel clings to make their own snowmen. It was all fun and games until the next day, when Sam thought he would EAT one! Yes, Sam is my oldest and is 5, but I guess it was just too tempting to see what it would taste like. SO, his mom, me, called Poison Control to find out if I should be concerned. In case any of your children do this, the answer is no, there is nothing to worry about. It is a foreign object in his system, but it will not poison him. Do they always have to keep me on my toes? I know, I know...the answer is yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment